Friday, April 23, 2010

WAIT - Don't Go!

Wait a minute - Don't Go! You spent the time to click my link the least you can do is read one of my articles. I appreciate that you selected my link to read about work life balance as well as crazy people that train for triathlons. I'll keep the articles interesting for you and mix it up. In fact, you can comment and let me know what you want to read about.

While you're here could you please select a sponsor site to visit. Every little bit helps to offset my triathlon training expenses and entry fees. Unfortunately, I've picked a hobby that is more expensive than golf if you can believe it. Now I'm hooked and I need all the help I can get from readers like you.

Come back often to help and I'll be sure to write about topics you wish to read about. Use the comment feature and the next article will be on that subject.

I appreciate your time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment