Friday, October 23, 2009

Progress!

Good evening all,

Progress means different things to individuals based upon their experience. To some, progress means changing the landscape to construct a new building. Others may agree that progress is the careful redevelopment of an area that generates the greatest benefits. A few others may have their thoughts of progress as watching their new child smile for the first time.

In this case, progress is referring to taking an unforeseen situation such as a job loss and slowly turning it in to a sustainable small company revenue generating career. Since being handed the keys to my future from my former employer a few months ago I have managed to stay focused on turning the entrepreneur engine. While not solo in this endeavor there is all the benefits of working for a nimble, proactive, and hungry company with vastly diverse professional experience to rely upon.

The experience that each bring to the table is making this engine begin to work. The talent that surrounds me is overwhelming and extremely motivating. In another word - progress! I have come from the depths of feeling used and worthless to that of self-worth and self-motivation. I am tapping talents that I haven't used in years and have been having more fun "working" than I have ever had.

One day at a time and each day a small success. Did you find your success today?

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment