Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another Day!

Howdy all,

Another day and today was GREAT! No interviewing, no worrying about a job, no anything but time with my kids! Today was a BEACH day. Gotta do that. The kids had a ball and so did I. I even forgot that I was unemployed. OOPS. There I go talking about my problem.

I did manage to do a little networking today. Not much but a little. I spoke with a person I met on LinkedIn regarding starting my own business. He did and passed on a wealth of knowledge and has me thinking about what business to start. There is a whole new world out there versus making money for someone else!

I've posted many questions on a LinkedIn site for entrepreneurs. There were many responses that have lifted my spirits and outlook as to what has happened. I'm not looking for a job, I'm looking for a way of life that can blend my family, hobbies, and income together. What a way to think about it. I was so wrong before going from job to job looking for something that I wasn't going to achieve or be happy with.

Now its time to find my passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment