Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Faith!

Another day,

The process of finding a job the last few weeks has morphed into finding my passion. Passion can lead to an inner drive to succeed. Ultimately, passion stems from having faith. None of what I am going through has not already been determined. That's hard to understand and harder to go through. But life is not suppose to be easy. If it were easy, we wouldn't need to have been born.

This is one great journey and each of us is to get the most out of life and give back to others. None of what we have today will be ours when we pass-on. All we will leave this world with is our memories. This is why I am struggling with what to do the next 40 years of my life. Do I settle and find another "job" or do I create something that my faith guides me to do?

Wow! That's worth repeating. Should I follow my faith and move forward giving back as much as I receive or do I settle on a "job"? When you have a "job" you tend to struggle with a work life balance. Too much work equals too little family. There's a happy middle ground that our faith will guide us to. I am believer that we're not here by accident and each day we have choices that shapes our future. The choices we make are predicted by how strong our faith is.

Believe in your faith and you will achieve greater things that have more meaning!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment